I just made some divine little angel wing earrings, and am excited to make them available in my shop! Each wing is constructed with small duck feathers, and capped with an ornate golden metal cone and bead. Each is set with a small moonstone cabochon, and hangs from a clasping ear wire, so they don’t fly away! These are a great gift for yourself or a loved one.
Explore Ka’s Blog
- No Spectators
- April Workshop at CoSM
- Ka’s Feather Care Tips and Tricks
- Now in Brick and Mortar
- Encinitas, CA Headdress Workshop
- Headdresses have arrived at Serpentfeathers!
- Angel Wing Feather Earrings
- Check out My Patreon!
- Holiday Shopping List, a few of Ka’s favorite things: for supporting small and local businesses
- Sonic Bloom 2016 with Deya Dova
- LEAF Festival Performance May 2016
- The Spirit in the Stones